Tuesday

Do what you will with me.


Almost a year has passed since that faithful night. Almost a year, since we happened.

There will be no more tears 'cos there isn't anything to cry about anymore. Whatever happens in the future will not matter; you will be tucked away somewhere in my heart and that's where you will stay. Maybe one day when the hurt has completely subsided, I will hear the answers from you. For now, I shall not probe further nor shall I ask anymore of you. These past days, weeks have been too much for both of us to bear.

I shall not venture into who did what and who did the other party wrong. These reasons are going to be so meaningless. I just know they will be.





If you ever read this, don't bother mending my heart. Instead look into my eyes and tell me the words you'd promised never to say. Tell me, then let me be.

I will be okay.