Saturday

(Stay) Here with me.


I didn't hear you leave
I wonder how am I still here
And I don't want to move a thing
It might change my memory



You haven't done anything. You haven't said much. You haven't been there.
I wish I could drill it into your brain. Not now. Not yet.

I try to open my mouth, but no words seem to form. But instead of breaking down I will hold my head high. I will stand tall and act like the girl you want me to be. The one that I am not, but you know I will do it anyway.

I am fine. When I stand in the crowd I don't feel the slightest bit hurt. Maybe I need to be around them; I need to extract whatever strength they have and breathe it in. This way everything would then seem alright. Everything's fine, I say. I can do this, I say.

Yes, I can do this. But can you? Will you?