Saturday

It's been awhile.

Hello blogger, me, myself, and I again.

Present mood: Restless. If I were a cork, I'd pop!

Been tied down with family issues (not always my own), hospital visits, burning the Styles & Trends midnight oil every Wednesday night, liars, worrying concepts and !@#$%^&*() warring FMP zones - I'm beat.

Speaking of which, I've been worried sick about the FMP issue since we got wind of bad news last Tuesday. Can't help feeling all hopeless and anxious in a fling-myself-off-a-building way.

I'm serious.

I don't get why WE have to have a Plan B, especially since WE have been the ones who were serious with our concept since the beginning and have progressed so much beyond The Others. ARGHHHHHHHH. I reallllllllllllllly am worried. To the max. This is the final stretch. Our moment of glory and achievement. And before we can even climb halfway up the Ladder of Triumph some others just have to shoot us down first.

Not that we're down already. But in a sense I can't see any future in this anymore. This truly sucks. It blows. They blow.

Goddamn it. There's just no way to make it better unless they bow out. And I believe they should. But then again is there any way we can find a better idea than them? One that will beat them hands (and legs, and the rest of them) down.

This is absolute crap. GOD SAVE ME. SAVE US. GIVE US A DAMN SIGN.