Wednesday

L for Loser.

You who judge without reason. You who malign others without evidence.

Yes, you.

You don't know me. You don't know half my story. You don't know my past with him. You don't know what he did to me and you know what? You don't have any business in knowing, neither do you have any right to say untruths about me. If you have anything to talk to me about, tell me in the face. Show yourself and don't be afraid to say it if you have anything to back it up with.

But seriously, I don't think you'd even have the guts to come up to me, look me in the eye and tell me what your problem is. And I'm very sure you don't have ANY good reason to back your claim up. So you know what, noseyparker? You can burn in hell. One day you shall receive your well-deserved retribution and someone will see to it that you shall be tortured and utterly, socially rejected.

I shall toss back whatever rubbish you started and live my life. 'Cos unlike you, I have a life. Goodbye, loser.