Sunday

Disgust.



Whatever I say here is justified.

Look at yourself in the mirror and know that I have better standards. I thought you were a nice person. What a loser. It's so despicable what you've done to save your own skin. You disgust me. I can never say it enough.

So desperate to get yourself out of your own mess that you have to spoil my name? Burn in hell, loser. Those people who actually believe you either are blind as you are, or are just entertaining you 'cos they feel sorry for you. I do too, that you're in such denial you can't get past the fact that noone would be interested unless you imagine them to be. If you did something to hurt your friend, then admit it, apologize, and if your friendship is strong enough, he will forgive you. If not, it's your problem. DO NOT try to frame me and make me play a role so vomit-inducing that it just makes you look so pathetically desperate.

I have eye-witnesses. Even your friends who were there. I firmly believe they would know I have better taste.

Insecured, lying loser. If you are a man, you'd have the guts to admit that what you said wasn't even a percent true. Don't be so desperate. If you need someone to be interested, then do something about yourself. Like change your personality 'cos it obviously isn't working for you.

You're a pathetic excuse for a man. And for someone I've only met twice and barely know, you're the ultimate loser.

Get on and leave me out of your lies.